Apexus Deft currently has 6450+ people in our discord and 852 highly active clan members!
Every clan's definition of the word active is different. It's very easy to say your clan is active, but much harder to prove it. I believe the only way to define the word is with data. If you read the "Random Stats" section below, you'll see that by nearly any definition, we are the most active clan system this game has to offer.
• Apexus Deft(Invite only) • Apexus Deft Division 2 • Apexus Deft Division 3 • Apexus Deft Division 4 • Apexus Deft Division 5 • Apexus Deft Division 6 • Apexus Deft Division 7 • Apexus Deft Division 8 - NEW! • Apexus Deft EU1 • Apexus Deft EU2 •
• English Required
We're a large group of relaxed gamers that just want to have fun playing the games we love. Our activity requirements are primarily based on discord voice chat usage so we have one of the most active Destiny 2 discord servers in existence. Our best guess is #2 right now, second to the D2 PC LFG server. During prime US times, we have more active voice users than clans two to twenty times our size.
• Our casual divisions are casual in the sense that there are no skill requirement. Anyone is welcome to join them as long as they're active and meet the requirements in the Requirements section below, but we do prefer those who want to do end game content. Our Sherpa team teaches raids a several times a week so if you're new and willing to learn, we're here to help!
• Division 1 is our semi-hardcore/hardcore clan. It is invite only and members must go through trials with our Division 1 council members to see if they would be a good fit. They look at your skills and your attitude here. See the #rules section of our discord for exactly what we look for.
••• Typical feats are Flawless Raider Triumphs; Solo Argos (Non-Prestige); Two man Scourge/Calus/Argos; Three man Last Wish/Scourge; Top 20 speed runs; Compete for world first raid clears; Understands that we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars.
Requirements to join our casual divisions:
• You play on PC!!!!
• You own Shadowkeep.
• We aren't necessarily 18+ only, but you are required to act and sound like you are an adult.
• You play nice with others.
• We are a gaming community so using our discord is a hard requirement. You need to be in voice chat with other people for at least 30 minutes within the past 2 weeks and complete 5 team based activities in the same time period to stay in the clan.
⭐How to join:⭐
• Upvote this thread!
• Join our discord and read through the #how-to-join channel.
• If you are looking to get into our premier division, read through the division 1 rules in #rules and if you meet the base requirements, post in the #div_1-invite_request channel once you've been accepted into a casual division.
Random stats (API is still not 100% functional so we don't have all this data ATM):
• Our max number of users in discord voice channels at the same time is 139. We've had a total of 563 people active in voice chat during a single day.
•••Here's a graph showing the average number of activities per day per clan member for all major clans.
•••Here's a graph showing daily voice activity summaries for our discord server.
•••Here's a graph showing daily text activity summaries for our discord server.
• On a weekly basis, our members spend an average of 4.71 hours in our discord's voice chats with other people and 19.03 hours in game.
• 669 of our members have completed at least one raid.
• 492 of our members have completed 5 or more raids.
• The average number of raids per person is 24.5. (189 for a div 1 PVE'er)
• Our members have completed a grand total of 20875 raids.
So why join us over the competition?
• We're partnered for a reason. Our voice activity is higher than all other clans regardless of how much larger they are.
• Unlike other clans trying to branch out into other games, we aren't. Destiny is our only priority.
• You don't have to worry about the leadership not maintaining your division. APX has so much automation that it practically runs itself.
• Our leadership is made up of adults. We know when we screw up and we are mature enough to admit it and fix it.
• Our clan is stable. We haven't had any uprisings since the uprising that formed the clan.
• No disciplinary actions taken against us by Bungie.
• We've never mass banned thousands of people from our discord or clan overnight.
If you're wondering why we listed something here, it happened to one or more of our competitors.